UKC

Evolve Optimus Prime SC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 chers 08 Oct 2012
We all know Evolves stink (well, mine do!) but has anybody experienced the toes wearing out very quickly? I have a lovely pair of the new model OPs which are a few months old. The bottoms are hardly worn (a slight rounding of the edges) but I noticed I can see some yellow fabric through a small hole in the rubber on the toe. My 2 previous pairs of Sportivas haven't worn on the toes so I'm pretty sure its not through me dragging my toes up the wall!
OP chers 08 Oct 2012
Anybody?
Lukas V-L 08 Oct 2012
In reply to chers:
Mine and a friends both wore out at the toe well in advance of the rest of the shoe. I know people will give it the biggin about footwork but Ive never had any other shoes wear through there.
Lukas V-L 08 Oct 2012
In reply to chers:
Oh and they werent OP's, one was a set of Defys and and the other were Bandits.
OP chers 09 Oct 2012
In reply to chers: My very first pair were Defys and the toes went in them too. As it was my first pair I assumend it was my sloppy footwork. Looking like it might be Evolves in general? I wonder if its to do with rounded toes? My Sportivas were quite pointy.
willriseley 15 Oct 2012
In reply to chers: I have a pair of talons currently which have lasted 6 months but are now showing green through the toes but hardly any wear to the rest of the shoe? seems odd as no others have done it
Levains_Alive 16 Oct 2012
In reply to willriseley: My talons did exactly the same, lasted around 5 months only for a small tear to appear on the front of my right toe.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...