UKC

FS: Axes for SALE!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 nathan white 10 Oct 2012
premier post photo
Price: £350
Items for sale are-
2x Black Diamond Viper ice axes in decent condition just typical cosmetic wear,used mixed picks plus 2 new ice picks and 2 almost new ice picks. As well as a new large adze for £250

Black Diamond viper axe with hammer previous genaration with mixed pick. The Axe is in good condition and pick is used and a bit battered. £50

Cassin Alp x axe almost new hardly any cosmetic scratches and the pick has been sharpened once. £100

Thanks
Nathan
OP nathan white 11 Oct 2012
>

> Items for sale are-
> 2x Black Diamond Viper ice axes in decent condition just typical cosmetic wear,used mixed picks plus 2 new ice picks and 2 almost new ice picks. As well as a new large adze for £225
>
> Black Diamond viper axe with hammer previous genaration with mixed pick. The Axe is in good condition and pick is used and a bit battered. £50
>
> Cassin Alp x axe almost new hardly any cosmetic scratches and the pick has been sharpened once. £100
>
> Thanks
> Nathan

OwenF 12 Oct 2012
In reply to nathan white:

Yhm
 stella1 16 Oct 2012
In reply to Tomfurey: One of my pet hates on this forum is people who post comments such as yours!
In this case the seller is also including 2 spares sets of picks, which last time I replaced mine cost around £60 a set... all in all a good deal at £225.
 williap 25 Oct 2012
In reply to nathan white:

Did you sell the 2 newer Vipers?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...