UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Cassin Ridge, Denali

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 19 Oct 2012
Tom Livingstone descending the West Buttress at sunset after an acclimatisation ascent, 4 kbBack in July 2012, Bangor University students Tom Livingstone (21) and Tom Ripley (22) managed a number of climbs including a 2 day ascent of the classic Cassin Ridge on Denali's South Face (UKC Trip Report here).

Tom Livingstone has just finished editing this film of their ascent of the Cassin...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67537
 jon 19 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News:

> although slightly rough on the edges, makes for refreshing viewing.

Well I've seen much rougher round the edges and much less impressive! Well done Toms, refreshing indeed.
Mullany 19 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News: I love it. Best video Ive seen in ages. Just makes you want to climb. You both look like you had an awesome time. Cheers.
 owain86 20 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News: Good effort lads!
 Dan Hale 20 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News: Well done guys! Really well filmed and an impressive ascent.
 allyrocke 21 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News:
I'm getting to that age when 21 and 22 are actually not that far off....and there's no way I'll be doing this next summer. Impressive stuff
In reply to UKC News:

Thanks very much! Very kind response. We did indeed have a great time, the route is fantastic!

I would agree that the edit is rather 'rustic', but it's getting better with each film!
 J Brown 22 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Great film.
 jral 22 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News: great film nicely put together. Looking forward to the next ones. Great effort. Good luck on the Omm next weekend.
 Robert Durran 22 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Fantastic!
 Jon Stewart 24 Oct 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Really enjoyed watching that - great work guys.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...