UKC

Experienced Chamonix partners needed this winter...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RobbieT 21 Oct 2012
I'm going to be based out in the Grand Massif area this winter. In Flaine, which isnt too far from Chamonix.

I'll be available 3 days per week from December until April. Apart from a couple of glacier crossings I'm inexperienced with all forms of winter climbing/mountaineering.

I'd really like to build up as much experience as possible during the 5 months I'm in the alps so if you have anything planned around the area and are keen on showing me the way then I'd really like to hear from you.

Cheers,
Robbie.
 deepstar 21 Oct 2012
In reply to RobbieT: A profile would be handy.
 Steve Wakeford 23 Oct 2012
In reply to RobbieT: Do you have any climbing experience? I have a fair amount of trad, will be going mixed climbing for a week end of Nov hopefully, then 2 weeks ice climbing, then on a course for a week back country skiing, avalanche and glacier travel etc. So, after all that I will be in Cham looking for partners too. If you had a wee bit of experience we could chat about going together or hiring a guide to learn more and split the cost with a view to going alone after that? Check my profile for more info.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...