UKC

Ron Fawcett, Andy Cave and Ben Bransby Slide Show, Hathersage

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ben Bransby 28 Oct 2012
Saturday 24th November, 7:30pm, Hathersage Memorial Hall.

Amazing triple bill slide show for just £8! All proceeds to Hathersage Skate Park fund.

Please contact me for tickets: benbransby@hotmail.com

More details on my blog: http://www.benbransby.com
OP Ben Bransby 29 Oct 2012
In reply to Ben Bransby:
Just an update - had to change the start time to 7.30pm to make sure we can fit it all in.
 James Oswald 29 Oct 2012
In reply to Ben Bransby:
Ben, just so you know. Your webpage says Friday 24th November not Sat 24th.

OP Ben Bransby 30 Oct 2012
In reply to James Oswald: Cheers James, managed to put friday on all the posters too! Just to confirm it is the Saturday...
OP Ben Bransby 19 Nov 2012
A reminder that this is happening this Sat.

I spoke to Ron and he was claiming this would be his last ever slide show (although he said that about the one before this and it wasn't to hard to change his mind)

There are still some tickets left - see above posts for details of slide shows and where to buy tickets.

bb
In reply to Ben Bransby:

I work with some of the young people who are involved in this. A really good bunch of kids who are getting involved and getting out there to help themselves. Well worth £8 even if you didn't get 3 slide shows aswell.

OP Ben Bransby 23 Nov 2012
All sold out now.

For those coming we have quite a tight schedule so it would be good if people could arrive in good time - it would be great if we could start the first show actually at 7.30 and we have 160+ people to get in and seated...

There will be cakes and refreshments on the night (donations welcome) and we also have a raffle (prizes including 5.10 shoes, months entry to the works, Lowe Alpine rucksack...) so bring plenty of change.

bb

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...