UKC

It's coming.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Lates 01 Nov 2012
Consistent cold with a few westerly storms chucked in for good effect looks like the pattern over the coming week; ye ha!
http://www.weather.unisys.com/gfsx/gfsx.php?inv=0&plot=850®ion=eu&...
In reply to Mike Lates: it looks like it came and delivered good conditions, bodes well for the rest of the season. We got a couple of routes done, didn't see a soul either.
Guysteven.blogspot.co.uk
 Erik B 05 Nov 2012
In reply to highclimbingguy: superb new route Guy! good effort
 AdCo82 05 Nov 2012
In reply to highclimbingguy:

Guy, not had chance to look at your blog yet as just accessing this using my phone.

Out of interest did you go anywhere near Carn Mor Dearg, Ledge Route or Tower Ridge?

If so, how is it looking?

Look forward to reading your blog later.

AT
In reply to An Triubhas: Went up North East Buttress today. Lots of snow up there, we had a bit of a wade. CMD looked fantastic as did Tower. Everything is covered in soft powder and the base layer is very soft too. So I suspect Tower, ledge and the CMD will be in a similar state. Could do with a nice thaw and refreeze.
 AdCo82 05 Nov 2012
In reply to highclimbingguy:

They are exactly the ones I'd like to stay in nick.

Just hope this forecasted thaw doesn't ruin things as I'm off up there on 14th November!
In reply to Mike Lates:
Looking pretty unsettled up her in Torridon for the next couple of weeks, unfortunately. 10 degrees today, non stop drizzle and more rain tomorrow.Looks like a November of fluctuating temperatures. I am more optimistic for December

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...