UKC

FS: Tent, Ice Axes, Harness and a Few Clothes

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 chris_B 04 Nov 2012
premier post photo
I've got the following for sale. Prices include postage, but could arrange pick-up in north london for a reduced price (I go to the Castle climbing wall quite a bit). Any questions - please get in touch. Photos of all the items here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisdotb/sets/72157629943555713/with/81534965...

Tent, Mountain Equipment Dragonfly £125
A really good lightweight 3 season mountain tent. Light enough to use for mountain marathons (around 1.8kg) but sturdy enough to pitch on top of a windy hill. About 6 years old but not used at all in the last 3 - hence sale.

Ice Axes, DMM Fly Pair, £110
Very minimal use so in excellent condition. Some cosmetic surface rust on the picks. The shafts are covered in bicycle inner-tube to make them easier to hold onto without a leash which also means that the paintwork is in perfect nick underneath. Come with Black Diamond chokehold leashes.

PHD Down Gilet £80
I think this is called the Winter Sun. It's a special they did once and isn't shown on the website, similar to Minimus but with more down. Less than 1 year old but literally worn a couple of times - it's too big for me. Size: medium.

Harness, Black Diamond Primrose AL, £15
Womens size 12. Used but no signs of excessive wear around the important belay-loop area.

Fleece, Mountain Equiupment windstopper, £20
Size 12/medium. Very little use.

Trousers, 2 pairs of Rohan Striders, £20 and £80
Womens size 12. Lightweight softshell, windproof, showerproof trousers. A brushed, fleecey inside with a stretchy tough outside. 1 pair hardly used at all, the other used quite a bit - fleece starting to bobble on the inside but look fine on the out and have no cuts or holes.

OP chris_B 05 Nov 2012
In reply to chris_B:

Axes sold, I've had interest in the other things but nothing else sold yet.
OP chris_B 06 Nov 2012
In reply to chris_B:

Ignore the above:
Axes and clothes still available after buyer pulled out.
Tent has been sold.
 alooker 14 Nov 2012
In reply to chris_B: can you send me some pics of the axes? adamlooker at me (dot) com
Snoerf 17 Nov 2012
In reply to chris_B:
What size is the harness, small or medium?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...