UKC

Ben Nevis January

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ewen75 05 Nov 2012
Still looking for a partner for Ben Nevis in January. Planing Tower Ridge & Gully, Gardaloo Gully, Zero Gully, perhaps Northeast Buttress. I live in Bavaria and will be coming to Fort William from 03. - 19. th of January. Anyone out there that could bring a bit of time and motivation with him???
Ewen...
 Milesy 05 Nov 2012
You might want to fill out your profile a bit more if you are looking for someone to do some of those as it seems a pretty wide range of objectives. Tower Gully being a walk, and Zero Gully being a pretty serious winter climb.
 nniff 05 Nov 2012
In reply to ewen75:

What he said - there's a fair spectrum of routes in there - from standard trade routes to 'are we sure about this' (note the 'we').

CurlyStevo 05 Nov 2012
 scottie390 05 Nov 2012
In reply to CurlyStevo: i think by the time you get to tower scoop, your just glad to be climbing something and not trudging up a gully anymore, it is however a very nice entry to tower gully and a 3 star route albeit a bit short!
 jimhall 07 Nov 2012
In reply to ewen75: I will be free around the 6-7th of jan. feel free to give me a message. i dont mind meeting up and doing something. depending on conditions. dont think i would be up for doing zero with a partner i have never climbed with before though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...