UKC

Survey for Edinburgh climbing wall users

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tim123487 05 Nov 2012
Hi,
I am looking for some information regarding a business idea I have had. If you are willing to be submitted to a short (very short) survey then please follow the link below.
thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FSQ7L3B
 rallymania 05 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:
done

but as i said in my answer, there's already a facility in Embra

J Brown 05 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:

Done. (bump)
 Fraser 05 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:

Done, but as I'd not use an Edinburgh bouldering wall, I couldn't (wouldn't?) answer your last question.

I reckon Edinburgh's pretty well covered for indoor facilities.
 Fiona Reid 05 Nov 2012
In reply to Fraser:

> I reckon Edinburgh's pretty well covered for indoor facilities.

Agreed, but something on the south/west side of the city would be very nice for those of us (i.e. me) too lazy to cycle 7.5-8 miles to and then from Alien more than once a week.

mav 05 Nov 2012
In reply to Fiona Reid:
or somewhere genuinely city centre, suitable for lunch hours. Don't know if thats a business though.
 JFort 05 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:

Done.

I do agree we have one very good city centre-ish wall with Alien 1&2 and Ratho isn't too far even on the bus, but a more city location could be good and I like the idea of being able to climb on my lunch break, special prices of course!
OP tim123487 06 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:
thanks for the replies everyone! I really want somewhere in the city centre area. depending on if i can find a suitable location, it would be between the east side of the meadows and george street but i have a feeling thats dreaming!
thanks again for those who have participated, i have a plan to make it rather special if it goes ahead.
 tony 06 Nov 2012
In reply to tim123487:
> thanks again for those who have participated, i have a plan to make it rather special if it goes ahead.

It'll have to be very special in your chosen locations, Edinburgh property prices being what they are. I suspect there's a good reason why Alien 2 is in a light industrial unit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...