Do you have an active interest in the outdoors? A proven track record in sales?
The applicant will be responsible for managing sales and providing training across our South UK account base. Additionally, occasional travel to Denmark will be required, to maintain and service established Danish retailers (Danish language is not necessary).
The main areas of responsibility for this position include:
• Managing and dealing with all sales and business relationships with an assigned group of customers in the South of UK and Denmark
• Advising customers on new and existing product lines
• Providing product presentations, whether at the customers’ stores or tradeshows
• Providing support and a point of contact for the customers and helping them to grow sales of Osprey within their stores in UK and Denmark
• Obtaining, listening to and recording customer and retailer comments
• Acting on the information received to improve product and service levels
• Providing a complete training and support package to stores selling Osprey products
• Visiting stores to conduct thorough training sessions, listening to and recording staff feedback on designs and features
Tradeshows, events, sales and product meetings and travel, including:-
• Travelling both within the UK and outside the UK
• Helping to organise trade show stands and facilities, attending trade shows, events, sales meetings and product meetings
The salary will be competitive – based upon relevance of previous experience and achievements. Position will be based in Guildford or surrounding area.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter and details of current salary to -email@example.com
Innovation and Quality in Packs since 1974