UKC

Training at home

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 grp 11 Nov 2012
from personal experience i have struggled to get to a climbing wall/ crag as often as i would like. Therefore i train at home, i have a fingerboard but i find it has its limitations. A woodie would be great but i dont have the space for one let alone the landlord's approval.

I believe that this is a common problem. I am in my final year of a mechanical engineering degree i am doing a design project to try and adress this problem. I would like to get some opinons/thoughts from other people. I have written a short survey (only 6 questions) any answers will be gratefully received, or feel free to leave comments below.

link to survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28FPT67

Thank you for any help
 Howardw1968 11 Nov 2012
In reply to grp:

You could have a question for why you dont feel the need to train at home,

In my case that would be taking it a bit to seriously and above my climbing level although if I wanted to train 5 or even 7 days a week the climbing wall is only 5 mins away!

Elrond 11 Nov 2012
In reply to grp:

Done, decent survey
 Exile 12 Nov 2012
In reply to grp:

Done
OP grp 12 Nov 2012
In reply to grp:

thanks for all the responses, your input is really helpfull
 TomGinge 12 Nov 2012
In reply to grp: Survey done, good survey
 Bloodfire 12 Nov 2012
In reply to grp:

Survey done, ideas suggested, good luck with the project, gotta be fun to be able to include climibing into your degree!

OP grp 12 Nov 2012
In reply to Bloodfire:

it is good fun but unfortunately i have to find some other form of procrastination seeing as what used to be procrastination has now become 'research'
In reply to grp:

hey, tried to do your survey but sadly it was closed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...