UKC

FS: snowboard boots and winter gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Neil Mackenzie 12 Nov 2012
I have a range snowboarding and winter kit for sale, prices do not include postage – buyers pays or can arrange pick up from Edinburgh, Inverness or the Kendal film festival next weekend. I can supply photos on request

Brand new (boxed) 2013 Burton DriverX snowboard boots, Black UK9 - £270 http://www.snowtraxstore.co.uk/burton-driver-x-boots-black-red-2013

Volcom Transition Snowboarding Jacket, Brown/Black, Medium. Top notch jacket with all features and trimmings, excellent condition, one small tear in the shoulder which has been taped up and sealed - £100

Rab Latok shell jacket, Red/Grey panels, Medium. Well used and several small tears have been patched up. Seams recently sealed and comes freshly washed and re-treated with Nikwax - £50

Alpkit Filo down jacket (with hood), Red, Medium. Well used but in good condition, tough outer with several small holes patched up – £50

OPT Snowboarding jacket, Brown, Medium. Budget snowboard jacket in excellent condition, has pit-zips and snow-skirt and is warm and waterproof. Ideal for beginners – £25

Tresspass Proteck+ Skiing trousers with braces, Medium (but more like small!). Never used, waterproof, fleece lined with internal snow-gaitors – £25

Marmot soft shell, Grey/black, M. Not sure what model but nice and warm and wind proof, more suited to alps or UK summer. Used but in good condition - £25

Red Chilli rock shoes, UK8. Not sure of specific model but trainer type design for long trad routes – £25

Petzl Myo XP head torch, Barely used - £25

Thermarest ridgerest sleeping mat, used but in excellent condition - £15

Millet ladies alpine trousers, Black, L. Used but good condition - £15

Camp old school mountaineering crampons with French strap leashes - £15
In reply to Neil Mackenzie:

Head torch and OPT Snowboard jacket now sold.

Will listen to all sensible offers if folk feel my prices are a bit off....
In reply to Neil Mackenzie:

hey Neil, i hate to point out but the boots you are selling can be bought for £10 cheaper on the link you posted beside them, lol
In reply to unknownclimber6:

Fair enough mate, they have gone on sale since i posted the link, thats bad luck!

oh well, guess if anyone wants to give me £240 for them......

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...