UKC

Recommendation for personalised photobook?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ali 14 Nov 2012
Would like to put together and get printed a photobook as a Christmas present - does anyone have any recommendations for good sites/companies they've used?

Would like to have the flexibility to be able to design the pages and use multiple images and text on each page (e.g. have a background image of a map and be able to overlay text and photos onto this). Probably looking at A4 type size and ideally something which doesn't work out too expensive.

Any suggestions/experiences?
 Tall Clare 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali:

Blurb do beautiful books - they're not the cheapest, but the quality really shows. They're doing 30% off at the moment, I think.
 Toerag 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali: My other half uses photobox for desk calendars and blurb for photobooks - both make fantastic gifts.
OP Ali 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali: Super - Blurb look great from a quick look and more flexible in terms of layout to others I've seen. Thanks for the recommendations!
What Goes Up 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali: Yup, blurb are good. Bobbooks is another pretty decent quality one.
 Si dH 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali:
Im using blurb (slowly...) to do our wedding album. A mate got his done and it was really good.
 Mark Kemball 14 Nov 2012
In reply to Ali: Photobox are good.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...