UKC

nepal extremes or evos?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 steveshaking 17 Nov 2012
The title says it all, is the extra for the lighter and updated boot worth it, how much better are they in practice? Especially as there are some good deals on extremes out there.
 Ronbo 17 Nov 2012
In reply to steveshaking:
The extremes are more durable, but the Evo is lighter and warmer.
 Edradour 17 Nov 2012

I've had both. I prefer the Evo's. They are lighter (and a slightly different fit) and that is a big plus in my book.
 cliff shasby 17 Nov 2012
In reply to steveshaking:The evo's have a much better heel cup,cant see how they are less durable,mine have done 7-8 seasons and look great.
estivoautumnal 17 Nov 2012

Running the risk of sounding like a smart arse, why don't yoy try them on and go with the ones that fit best? Fit is far, far, far more important than so called performance.
OP steveshaking 17 Nov 2012
In reply to estivoautumnal: Obviously that's the right answer, and I will, I have tried the extremes and they fit great, about to try the evos early next week. I guess I am saying if they both fit well - then what, the evos can be had for £310, but the extremes for £270 ish. Lighter and warmer sound good and in the long run its a sound investment, unless users have noticed other issues or differences.
 alasdair19 17 Nov 2012
In reply to steveshaking: check sole thickness at front if you use them a lot the thicker one will save u money in re soles.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...