UKC

La Sportiva Trango Ext. Dealers in NW ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nathan Adam 17 Nov 2012
I'm racking my brains to find someone who stocks the Trango Extreme in store around my area (Skye and Lochalsh)

Inverness and Fort William being the closest places but Ellis Brigham, Tiso and Nevis Sport don't stock them. The closest place to get a pair seems to be the lakes. I know my foot fits the Trango Alp but i'm not sure whether its built on the same last or runs on the same sizing ?

Any help ?
 kbow265 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93: I've seen them in the Partick Cotswolds in Glasgow, not sure what sizes they have in though.
OP Nathan Adam 17 Nov 2012
In reply to florence58: Cheers, I'll see if I can get in when i'm back down Glasgow way in the next few weeks !
 Nemo9 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93:
I got a pair from MacPhersons in Inverness.
In reply to Nemo9: they don't have them stocked on the website, how long ago was that ?
 Nemo9 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93:
It was in May. I think a lot of stuff in the shop isnt on the website. I have always found them pretty helpfull. Probably best to call them, I am sure they would order you a pair if they didnt have them in stock.
In reply to Nemo9: Yeah, i'll see if i can get through soon. I'm not keen them ordering any in for me in case they aren't on a similar last to the trango alp and don't fit me feet. Cheers !
softlad 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93: NW? I thought you meant Cumbria.
Try Needlesports in Keswick
In reply to softlad: na, I mean the real NW !
softlad 17 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93: Aaah, you mean Alaska. Damned fine wilderness. Pity about that bonkers politician lass.
In reply to softlad: Absolutely excellent ! Yes, she is a bit "of her nut" !
 kyaizawa 20 Nov 2012
In reply to Nath93: I own the Trango Extremes and have tried on the Trango Alp since, and find they fit exactly the same (which isn't true about the Trango S).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...