UKC

Who else....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
andic 29 Nov 2012
....spends all their dough on essentials like climbing gear and clothing and having nothing left for fashion clothes end up wrecking their gucci approach shoes and down jackets on the local high street or Meadowhall?

well things are going to change, I have just taken receipt of a pair of timberland boots and can tell that they are going to last ages, so my sportiva boulderers can have a rest until the weekend at least
 Keendan 29 Nov 2012
In reply to andic:

I am guilty of wearing nice jackets to lectures and leaving them there. Lost an Arc'terix gilet before and my friends don't even recognize it as a brand...
 John Lewis 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Daniel Heath:
> (In reply to andic)
>
> I am guilty of wearing nice jackets to lectures and leaving them there. Lost an Arc'terix gilet before and my friends don't even recognize it as a brand...

you need better friends
 krikoman 30 Nov 2012
In reply to John Lewis:
> (In reply to Daniel Heath)
> [...]
>
> you need better friends

or a life
 Tall Clare 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Daniel Heath:
> (In reply to andic)
>
> Lost an Arc'terix gilet before and my friends don't even recognize it as a brand...

Why is it a problem that your friends not recognising it as a brand? You've lost me.

Edradour 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Tall Clare:
> (In reply to Daniel Heath)
> [...]
>
> Why is it a problem that your friends not recognising it as a brand? You've lost me.

I'm with you here. People worry about some weird shit.
 Tall Clare 30 Nov 2012
In reply to Tall Clare:

Fascinating bit of writing there, Clare. That your friends *don't recognise* it as a brand.

<ahem>

jonnie3430 30 Nov 2012
In reply to andic:

Approach shoes and down jackets are fashion clothes. Baaaaaa!!!
 John H Bull 30 Nov 2012
In reply to andic:
I got a down jacket for 10 Euros at Zara in Palma. Why am I telling you? I'm telling everybody.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...