UKC

which must have landscape view, bouldering and route photos.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 04 Dec 2012
If you could take 1 landscape, 1 trad route, 1 winter route and 1 bouldering of your choice in your gallery what would they be. You can have 1 of each cat for England Scotland and Wales.
 Blue Straggler 05 Dec 2012
In reply to Russell Lovett:

I don't have any bouldering shots in my gallery, nor Welsh or English winter, nor Scottish trad, nor Scottish landscape. And my one winter Scottish photo is of a top-out rather than of the route itself.

I feel quite inadequate now. Thanks!
 Henry Iddon 05 Dec 2012

Why? Is photography like collecting butterflies? ( I paraphrase Harry Callahan)
In reply to Henry Iddon: just fishingbfor tips on places to visit realy. Dont get out loads and eas hoping for some new places thst I haventvvisitid to turn up.

Sorry, my post looks silly in this context now!
In reply to Russell Lovett: ok no takers so far so ill open the bibing with a shot of The axe in wales a shot of cwm idwal north wales a shot of glen coe in all its winter gloryvin scotland a shot of someone on cresent arete england a shot of omeone on crisis zone ( northumberland) engerland and as for the others , thats where in fishing for.
In reply to Blue Straggler:
> (In reply to Russell Lovett)
>
> Sorry, my post looks silly in this context now!

EVEN WORSE now that I realise I misread the OP. Durr.
In reply to Russell Lovett: sorry about the typing not used to this new phone keyboard yet or it could be my stumpy little fingers.
 Henry Iddon 05 Dec 2012

No worries - any where in nice light can be great. Worth looking on a map and figuring out where will get evening / dawn light. ie West or East facing.
 Dan Arkle 05 Dec 2012
I'd like to take a photo of Buachaille Etive Mor for the landscape category.

Its obviously quite photogenic, but think it would be a real challenge to do something original and better than what has been done before.
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Do it in infra red

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...