UKC

Vauxhall Vivaro campervan with all accessories

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Cuthbert 05 Dec 2012
premier post photo
Price £9,000

Fantastic campervan ready for action and full of features. Many accessories are included and the van has been professionally converted and very well looked after with regular servicing.

Vehicle - Vauxhall Vivaro, 1.9tdi, 89,500 miles, MOT March 2013, Tax February 2013. The van drives perfectly and has been very well looked after including a new gearbox cable in the last few months.

Conversion - Full rock and roll bed with 2 seat belts. Smev hob and sink, Vitrigrigo fridge, full carpeted and insulated, table, 240V hook up, internal lights, leisure battery with split charge relay, roof vent.

Accessories - everything you need!, Khyam Motordome awning, Fiamma bike rack (brand new), all cutlery, pots, kettle, plates etc. many other accessories.

Ready for viewing and test drive any time. I can take pictures of any part or equipment you need. Please request through Ebay.

Payment by cash or bank transfer. The van is located in Beauly near Inverness and I can bring it to Inverness for viewing or collection.

Please call me on 07825-108192 for any information you need.

More pictures at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Vivaro-Campervan-camper-professional-con...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...