UKC

FS Scarpa Maestrale ski touring boots, BNIB

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
lunchbox 09 Dec 2012
premier post photo
Brand new pair of Scarpa Maestrale ski touring boots, mondo 275. One of the best all rounder ski touring boots in recent years - light enough for multi-day tours but stiff and featured enough for some excellent descents. Suitable for all touring bindings ( dynafit compatible).

£300 ono posted. Cumbria based.
lunchbox 11 Dec 2012
Oh go on then £275 it is.
 gunilla 11 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: What is the fit like? On the big or small side of the size?
lunchbox 12 Dec 2012
Just tried em on. Wonderful fit, skiable out of the box if you wanted to. Feel to be bang in the middle in terms of size - I can vary between 8/8.5/9 on different brand boots - so these seem to be bang on for a 8.5/42/mondo275 fit. Hope that helps.
 gunilla 12 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: Hi thanks for that. I did ski in a couple of these boots rented for a day last year but cannot remember the size. (I am usually a size UK Woman 7.5/8) I am trying to get hold of the records of what size I rented and Ill get back to you. I am slightly concerned that they may be a bit big..
lunchbox 12 Dec 2012
If you get the inners baked that would take them to fit ok I'd think - key is the shell size. I can send the info on that later.
 gunilla 12 Dec 2012
In reply to lunchbox: Great, if you can PM me with that info that would be grand.
lunchbox 12 Dec 2012
YGm
lunchbox 16 Dec 2012
Still for Sale!
lunchbox 19 Dec 2012
Sold!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...