UKC

Quiver Killer Mounting in the North

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 lanky 16 Dec 2012
Hi does anyone know of anyone doing quiverkiller mountings in the North I live close to Kendal, but in Sheffield alot, anywhere round there or even Leeds Manchester.
Thanks In advance for any info.
 Aly 16 Dec 2012
In reply to lankyjosh: I got mine done here:
http://www.ski-drop.co.uk/

Not exactly local, but Llandudno Junction isn't *that* far out of the way for you if you're going between Kendal and Shef.
 kevin stephens 16 Dec 2012
In reply to lankyjosh:

Anything Technical in Kendal should be able to help, also Rivington Alpine, (just off M61 on route between Kendal and Sheffield)
 andy 16 Dec 2012
In reply to lankyjosh: glide n slide in otley, backcountry in ilkley?
OP lanky 16 Dec 2012
In reply to Aly: Cheers for that, might be driving down to lladudno junction pretty soon, cant see anywhere else doing them.
Cheers evryone
 Oceanic 17 Dec 2012
In reply to lankyjosh:

The Piste Office in Nottingham isn't too far from Sheffield. Alternatively they will fit them if you post your skis to them...

http://www.jonsskituning.co.uk/
 smithaldo 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Oceanic: I don't think jons ski tuning lets you drop them off? Mate got his done there and it cost about 60 quid I think with return courier postage.
 Oceanic 17 Dec 2012
In reply to smithaldo:
> (In reply to Oceanic) I don't think jons ski tuning lets you drop them off? Mate got his done there and it cost about 60 quid I think with return courier postage.

I dropped my skis into the shop a few weeks ago and picked them up a week later with Quiverkiller inserts. He prefers you to email or text to say that you are coming.
Shearwater 17 Dec 2012
In reply to smithaldo:
> (In reply to Oceanic) I don't think jons ski tuning lets you drop them off?

He was happy for me to bring my skis in person and spectate whilst he did the inserts. Just had to arrange a suitable time via email.

I've heard lots of good things about Rivington Alpine though, and that looks to be a wee bit closer to the OP.
 blurty 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Oceanic:

Another vote for Jon The Piste Office). I booked a slot one morning & watched him mount the bindings. He showed me how to fit the bindings to my boots properly as well (In case I lend the skis to a mate and need to adjust them etc)

he has loads of jigs - but worth checking he has a naxo one.

Tom Hutton 17 Dec 2012
In reply to lankyjosh: Another shout for Ski Drop in Llandudno - did a great job for me
OP lanky 17 Dec 2012
In reply to Tom Hutton: Thanks evryone for there help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...