UKC

FS: Rab Expedition 1200 Sleeping Bag (Mint!)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
michaelo271 20 Dec 2012
premier post photo
Hi

For sale:

Rab Expedition 1200 Sleeping Bag, in mint condition (as new!). Bought in June this year for a Trip to Nepal, used for six nights in total and always with a silk liner. In fact I only zipped it up twice as it kept me so warm! This bag is one down from the top of the range and has a comfort rating of -40oC and an extreme rating of -67oC! Comes complete with the Rab storage sack but unfortunately I have misplaced the compression sack but these can be picked up very cheaply. These bags retail at over £500, I am looking for £390 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

Scarpa Omega Double Lined Winter Mountaineering Boots size 11.5 - 12. I was told to buy a boot at least a size bigger than normal. I am a 10.5 and with thick socks and slightly swelled feet these are perfect for me. In very good condition, a few scuffs but the tread, boots and liners are all in great condition, they have also got new laces in them. £100 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

Rab Himalayan Mitt size Large - These are super down warm mitts in very good condition, perfect for the Himalayas / Andes etc. They are in black and fur lined, Pertex outer and down filling. I had them on at -24oC and I was toasty!. £55 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

Julbo Around Excel (size L) Category 4 Ski / Mountaineering goggles - Brand new and unused in original box. These were bought for my trip but not needed. Come with storage bag etc. £35 including first class recorded delivery in the UK.

If anyone wants any pictures or further information please let me know and I will happily give it to you.

Cheers
 wkrzys 20 Dec 2012
In reply to michaelo271:

Hi there - do you have a picture of the mitts?

Are these the Rab expedition mitts? Please send it to k.wloch at gmail.com,

Thanks

Krzys
michaelo271 20 Dec 2012
In reply to wkrzys: Just sent you a couple of pictures of the mitts to your gmail account. Thanks
In reply to michaelo271: Ok, I'm very interested in the bag, but it isn't "as new", as it has been slept in and clearly scrunched up in a rucsac. Are you prepared to change the price given that "as new" is £390, and it isn't in fact "as new"? Genuine interest. PM me if it helps to discuss a price. Cheers mate.
michaelo271 24 Dec 2012
I am open to sensible offers for the items above.......
chrisholl24 28 Dec 2012
In reply to michaelo271: goggles still avail?
michaelo271 28 Dec 2012
In reply to michaelo271: Mitts and goggles have now gone, PRICE REDUCTION!!!!! I will take £350 for the Rab Expedition sleeping bag and £75 for the Scarpa Omega Boots.
FISHYFINGERED 29 Dec 2012
In reply to michaelo271: yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...