UKC

Setesdal- Monday 18-till Monday 25 Feb 2013 Room for one!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
HenryJM 21 Dec 2012
Those of you who are on the forums a lot will be well aware of this trip already, but if you have had a change of heart there is a space available. There are three of us, with a range of experience and a high level of motivation. I would say we are all competent climbers and it will be a safe trip. None of us are Ice climbing super stars but if you are, then I'm sure one of us could follow you up something! We are looking for someone who is able to look after themselves with some ice experience.
We are heading to Setesdal by plane, flying in and out of Oslo Torp on the above dates. There are Ryanair flights from Liverpool which were £160 (both ways, with 20kg baggage) about a month ago. There is also a flight out of Stansted, although I'm unsure about the price.
We have a car booked (Astra estate) which will be £96 each and have been looking around for accommodation which will be about £140 each. We will be in a self catered Hytte (Norwegian chalet/hut) meaning we will be able to take some food with us. As it stands the trip will be the best part of £400 (flight dependant), but spending money will be needed also (but don't worry, it's a climbing trip, not a beer drinking one!).
If your keen, drop me an email.
Henry
 ben.m 21 Dec 2012
In reply to HenryJM:

How did this come about now?! I've already badgered my way onto another trip so I'm no help I'm afraid...

All the best finding someone though!!

Ben
HenryJM 22 Dec 2012
In reply to ben.m: I know! It's getting silly, one of the other guys had an offer he "cant refuse." So we're back to square one. I hope you have a great trip, I'm determined to enjoy mine even if it's as a three (mmmm, maybe need to pack a couple of extra screws for the stances!).
Henry
HenryJM 24 Dec 2012
In reply to HenryJM:
Bump
In reply to HenryJM:

This space has opened up again for anyone who's interested? If you've been let down by the current conditions in scotland treat yourself to a trip to Norway!!
 Jayhigh 23 Jan 2013
In reply to HenryJM:

Have you filled the space yet?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...