UKC

Sales

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 shumidrives 26 Dec 2012
Everyone loves a bargin so thought I'd start this thread so people can post there Boxing Day sales best offers they've seen and that this year and climbing related lol anyone seen any screw gates on offer???
In reply to shumidrives: unfortunately, climbing hardware is one of those consumer products that doesn't often get put in the sale. you might be lucky to find some old stock the shop has that will be but more often than not, climbing gear is left out!
 Dave 88 26 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives:

Anyone know if go outdoors are doing a half price on all climbing kit day again? That was truly a Christmas miracle.
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 26 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives:

Not sure I like the clothing range of go outdoors, maybe pay a bit more, and get something better
 The Norris 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Dave 88:

Me dad got a go outdoors xmas leaflet but it didnt mention anything about a half price day unfortunately. Shame, I pretty much doubled the size of my rack last time!
 cuppatea 26 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives:

GO have some proper cheap snapgates but only at one store and they won't post

I like the idea of a 50% sale! Is that a regular thing?
 Dave 88 26 Dec 2012
In reply to The Norris:

Yeah I bought a LOT of crap last time!

Cuppatea- I think they last did it two years ago, but couldn't find it last year. Can't help but feel that they severely underestimated climbers' appetite for cheap rack!
In reply to Dave 88:
> (In reply to The Norris)
>
> Yeah I bought a LOT of crap last time!
>
> Cuppatea- I think they last did it two years ago, but couldn't find it last year. Can't help but feel that they severely underestimated climbers' appetite for cheap rack!

Something similar happend at my local pub once - the landlord decided it would be a good idea to have an all-you-can-drink session for £10 during the world cup one year. needless to say it was a very bad idea, for him that is!
 Puppythedog 26 Dec 2012
In reply to Dave 88: Hi Dave, hope your festiveness is going well and the Dalwhinney is doing you too much damage?

Gooutdoors seem to have some properly discounted stuff but no where near the 50% off of two years ago. I assume that was to do with them having massively expanded their number of shops that year.

Dave 88 26 Dec 2012
In reply to puppythedog:

Yep, it's going down rather well. My liver can't wait for me to go back to work!
 Needle Sports 27 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives: We've got a quite a bit of hardware on special offer at present. Not sure about half price but there's some good deals, including a few Technical Friends that Wild Country discovered lurking somewhere! See: http://www.needlesports.com/Additional-Departments/Special-Offers
 Nick_Scots 27 Dec 2012
Go Outdoors have selected stores sale items for climbing eg pick the store>pick climbing> lists what climbing stuff is reduced at the store. Not all stores have the same sale items.
 Rubbishy 27 Dec 2012
In reply to cuppatea:

Well, the Walsall branch have Nano 23 quick draw sets for £9.

Lots left, since Wasall, even if you drink meths like the locals and squint, is not Hathersage :P

Rubbishy 27 Dec 2012
In reply to John Rushby:

I just bought 5 sets, and a copy of Welsh Winter Climbs, since I now have to live in Brumberhampton, and not my Dales based idyll.
 Nick_Scots 28 Dec 2012
Wild country helmets for 29 pounds.
OP shumidrives 28 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives: v12 are doing a new deal every day for 12 days after xmas
 Run_Ross_Run 28 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives:

Cotswold Outdoor have some good deals on.

Just got a Marmot Super Mica for nearly half price.
 cuppatea 28 Dec 2012
In reply to shumidrives:

GO have some bargain-tastic deals on sets of 5 quickdraws, but they won't post and won't pricematch their own stores..but if you live in the right place ..
OP shumidrives 31 Dec 2012
Bump
In reply to shumidrives: Clog Midi HMS Screwgates for £5.56 http://www.tiso.com/shop/clog/midi_hms_screwgate_karabiner/
Removed User 01 Jan 2013
In reply to shumidrives:
free delivery with Field&Trek
s
 Dave 88 01 Jan 2013
In reply to shumidrives:

Scarpa Omegas for £99 on rock & run.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...