UKC

Best places to buy a VW T5

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Like it says in the title. I don't have the time or interest to spend months researching the minutiae of vans and engine specs, I just need something that will serve me well and look cool. T5 preferably, budget up to about £17k including conversion.

What next, van nerds? (no offence etc)
 Run_Ross_Run 04 Jan 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Wheel Base, Hight top, Rising roof, Layout?
In reply to Darren09: Who knows...not very helpful I know, but that's me. I guess a rising top and a normal wheelbase might be about right but the rest is down to the designer chappie.
Tony Simpson 04 Jan 2013

Hi Frank,

Sign your self upto the VWt4 forum.

You will find lots more advice, hints, tips. what to look for where to go and even local meets where you can ask people from your local area where is best.

Great forum and a wealth of advice.

Best thing I ever did when I was looking.

Tony
 Tom Valentine 04 Jan 2013

I would think twice about the usual VW /side kitchen layout and go for a rear kitchen twin single bed arrangement.
 SAF 04 Jan 2013
In reply to Frank the Husky: You don't say where your from, but this garage in North Wales usually has a nice selction of T5's.

S&L Car Sales, Mold Road, Sychdyn, Flintshire, CH7 6EA 01352 759991
 Oli_31 04 Jan 2013
transporter land in lydney nr glos also a good shout loads usually in stock
 Dan Lane 04 Jan 2013

Are you getting a van because your gear packing skills have down hill even further since out trip to Devon and you in fact can't get any of it in a car now?
 Jus 04 Jan 2013

I spent the last 5 months looking for a T5 in the spec I wanted at the right price. We wanted a 2010 onwards LWB 6 speed with aircon and tailgate with the crucial no VAT. Finally got it just before Christmas from a private seller.

I was checking, Autotrader, Ebay, Pistonheads and E&M daily.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...