UKC

FS: Nikon D3100 DSLR 18-55mm lens kit plus extras

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Carl Rouse 04 Jan 2013
Price: £300
FOR SALE
Nikon D3100 digital SLR camera kit with 18-55mm lens. See link for full spec:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikon-Digital-Camera-18-55mm-14-2MP/dp/B00403MA4M/r...

I bought this in July 2012 and have hardly used it, the camera is in as new condition. I haven't the time to put it to its best use and should really have bought a compact camera. Excellent DSLR with many good reviews on the net.
This comes with original box, battery charger, warranty and all docs/packaging. I am also including LCD screen protectors (one already on) and a Lowe Alpine Lowepro DSLR padded case in black (worth £20).
Looking for £300 or very near offer, the camera is perfect. It can be available to view in Penrith or Malton, North Yorks and I can deliver in those areas or most places in between as I travel the route most weeks.
Any questions please ask, I can provide photographs from next Saturday 12 Jan once I get hold of my other camera.
 JJL 05 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse:

just so I'm clear, you're offering £14 off the new price on the link you have posted?
OP Carl Rouse 05 Jan 2013
You can look at it that way, but the ad does say I'm open to offers and I'm including the case which is also immaculate. Postage also included if necessary.
In reply to Carl Rouse:

You're dreaming, Sunshine; £14 less than the price of a new one is hilarious.

Try £250ono, and be pleased if you get £200.
Capt. Spacey 07 Jan 2013
In reply to Dispater: I just got he D5100 for £399 plus £55 nikon cash back, bargin from park cameras making it £344......
OP Carl Rouse 07 Jan 2013
Sold for £290. Thanks for your advice everybody.
Capt. Spacey 07 Jan 2013
In reply to Carl Rouse: excellent you did well......
 Fraser 07 Jan 2013
In reply to Capt. Spacey:
> (In reply to Dispater) I just got he D5100 for £399 plus £55 nikon cash back...

Out of curiosity, did that deal mean you have the 'cash back' funds (ie effectively just a Nikon credit note) to spend on a Nikon product, rather than a simple £55 refund?

I'd been looking at a deal on a new lens but there seemed to be little real benefit in the so-called "cash back" deal.

Capt. Spacey 08 Jan 2013
In reply to Fraser: hi no it's a genuine cash back on until the end of January. Have a look on parks cameras web site, link n there. Cheers
 Fraser 10 Jan 2013
In reply to Capt. Spacey:

Thanks, but sadly they don't appear to be offering this deal on the lens I was after.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...