UKC

FS - Ice axes and crampons

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 morpcat 05 Jan 2013
premier post photo
Petzl Aztar pair - £130
Bought from UKC forums but haven't had a chance to use them yet. Will need some filing before use. Hammer/Adze pair with B-rated picks. Leashes included.

DMM Fly Adze - £50
Bought from UKC forums. Again never got a chance to use it. A lot of wear but just needs some patient filing and it will be ready to swing again!

Camp Ice Trek 12-point Crampons - £40
Used once in Iceland and for 3 days in Scotland. 12-point strap on crampons that will fit just about any pair of boots. (My boots are not for sale!)

Can post anywhere in UK (at additional cost) or can meet for collection in central London. Payment by bank transfer preferable.
 eurasia 05 Jan 2013
Hi mate,

I'm interested in the Petzl Aztars.

Can you tell me a bit more about it's history seeing as you bought it from here?

Cheers,

Alamin
OP morpcat 05 Jan 2013
In reply to eurasia:
> Hi mate,
>
> I'm interested in the Petzl Aztars.
>
> Can you tell me a bit more about it's history seeing as you bought it from here?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alamin

I bought them in March last year and they've been packed away ever since. I got them from a fairly well known climber/photographer who hadn't used them himself for a while. I was going to be using them for the first time this season but chanced on a different pair last week, and so now I have 3 spare axes...

eurasia 06 Jan 2013
Hi,

Sounds good.

Could you possibly send me a picture showing the pick of the Aztars so I can see their condition and know how much filing is required?

My email is fmasz34@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers,

Alamin
OP morpcat 06 Jan 2013
In reply to eurasia:

Hi Alamin,

I've sent photos of both sides of the picks. Let me know if you'd like any more photos or info.

Thanks,
Ed
 Jason B 07 Jan 2013
In reply to morpcat: Would you sell the Crampons for £40 including delivery?
Thanks
OP morpcat 08 Jan 2013
Aztars and the crampons now sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest guys
 stuart58 10 Jan 2013
In reply to morpcat: u take £40 +pp for the fly

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...