UKC

BIG climbing trip abroad!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rich Jenkin 06 Jan 2013
I get made redundant at the end of April this year, and I am looking at using a chunk of my redundancy money to go and do a big trip abroad for a few months of climbing,
but the problem I have is none of my climbing partners are able to take more than a week or two off as they will still be working

I have spent a LOT of time searching the web for anykind of big organised trips i could join only to find one:

http://www.climbhotrock.com/

And after speaking with them they arent planning another trip till at least 2014...

So I was hoping someone may know of, or have been on any other big trips like this and be able to send me the details?

Many Thanks
Rich
 Dave 88 06 Jan 2013
In reply to Rich Jenkin:

Why does this need to be a comercially organised trip? Just find enough partners (advertise on here) and go climbing, surely?
 daveaubrey 06 Jan 2013
In reply to Rich Jenkin:

Having spent 5 months on Hot Rock going through southern Asia I couldn't recommend it highly enough. As long as you're up for bushcamping and working in a community (cooking for each other, doing security for each other) you'll absolutely love it. I still hang out with people I met there and have been all over the UK with them, as well as to the States, Jordan, Norway and cragging trips round europe that otherwise wouldn't have happened.

I haven't heard much about it recently, where is the next trip planned?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...