UKC

Guitar shops in North Yorkshire

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sculptor 17 Jan 2013
Hi All

I'm looking for recommendations for guitar shops in the Leeds/Bradford/Harrogate area. Ideally I'm looking for shops that stock a good range of new and secondhand acoustic guitars without any bias towards a particular brand/name. I'm also keen to get recommendations based on personal experience rather than google.

I know we have, in our community, guitarists of considerable repute and it is because of this that I ask.

I have a friend who plays well but is blighted by a poor instrument and I have finally convinced him that, although a poor workman blames his tools, in his case his axe needs to be axed.

Coupled with that, I have a number of mid range guitars that I would like to use as part exchange in order to treat myself to an instrument of beauty.

So, what I'm after is an emporium where we can both try multiple instruments and that will offer a good part exchange deal.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

sculptor
 John Ww 18 Jan 2013
In reply to sculptor:

Music Room in Cleckheaton

Eagle Music in Huddersfield

Both stock a good range of new and "pre-loved", up to and including Martin, Gibson, Taylor etc etc, as well as lots of other lovely guitars.

Hope you find that special one,

HTH, JW
OP sculptor 18 Jan 2013
In reply to John Ww: cheers dude...I'll check them out

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...