UKC

bulgaria politician

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
redsonja 20 Jan 2013
have any of you seen the footage of the guy who put a gun to a bulgarian politicians head having the s**t kicked out of him? what do you think?
 dale1968 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123: don't mess with the Bulgarians...
estivoautumnal 20 Jan 2013
In reply to dale1968:

I love the politicians reaction. Not running away but launching himself into the attacker. If I were in that situation I only hope that would be my reaction. Exciting TV and brave man.
redsonja 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123: yeah. can you imagine this happening in the UK? people would be yarping on about the guys rights being violated etc etc. its quite shocking to see but was a good way to deal with it. i have been to sofia a few times and feel really safe there.
 deepstar 20 Jan 2013
In reply to estivoautumnal:
> (In reply to dale1968)
>
> I love the politicians reaction.

I bet his underpants needed some Biological Washing Powder though.
 jcharles 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123:

Any chance of a link please? All sounds a bit bonkers.
 Enty 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123:

Yeah I saw it - hardcore! The guy got a bit of a kicking afterwards - won't be long before there's someone on here feeling sorry for him

E
 shaymarriott 20 Jan 2013
In reply to jcharles:
> (In reply to heidi123)
>
> Any chance of a link please? All sounds a bit bonkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oxwfR189VM&
 jcharles 20 Jan 2013
In reply to shaymarriott:

Bloody 'ell. Thanks for that.
redsonja 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123: i think this is the way we should be dealing with all the crime we have in this country!
almost sane 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123:
I think it counts as self inflicted injuries...
almost sane 20 Jan 2013
In reply to jcharles:
here it is on the beeb
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21103987
 toad 20 Jan 2013
In reply to Dauphin: ahem. HAVE!
 Dauphin 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123:

Pah - two jabs Prescott would have pistol whipped the perp with the weapon.*

*Corrected for the syntax analists

D
 Albert Tatlock 20 Jan 2013
In reply to heidi123:

He is lucky he only got a kicking,I would have expected the security staff / bodyguards to have blown him away.
 Rob Exile Ward 20 Jan 2013
In reply to Dauphin: From the Beeb: "Bulgarian society is traditionally known for its tolerance, mutual acceptance and respect between different ethnic groups and religions. "

Funnily enough, and contrary to the impression I had a few years ago, this seems to be true. One of the awkward truths arising from WWII was that Bulgaria had a significant Jewish population, every one of whom survived - the occupying Nazis were totally foiled in their efforts to make Bulgaria judenfrei, because the locals just didn't agree and would have nothing to do with it. When the Nazis ordered that every jew should wear a yellow star, the price of them rocketed - because gentile Bulgarians insisted on wearing them too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...