UKC

UKC Cuillin Conditions report 22 January 2013

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Lates 22 Jan 2013
 Carless 22 Jan 2013
 Jon Wylie 22 Jan 2013
In reply to Mike Lates:

Hi Mike,

Any thoughts on ridge traverse conditions from Sunday onwards? I know it might be a little to early to say but I have a week and a half off work and good partner options for time off. (may be able to go from friday onwards if need be)

Thanks for emailing me conds a few months ago, sadly work got in the way...

Jon
OP Mike Lates 22 Jan 2013
In reply to Jon Wylie: Unysis has this brilliant high pressure finally giving up the fight on Sunday. Not guaranteed the end but once westerlies start up there is not much hope of predicting what will happen. Suggest you skive off Thursday & Friday.
 Jon Wylie 22 Jan 2013
In reply to Mike Lates:

No Dice for thursday but could get the friday nightshift off i reckon. Looks crap over the weekend though. Have to leave it and hope for next week I guess
In reply to Mike Lates:

Another great picture Mike.
 Steve Perry 22 Jan 2013
In reply to Mike Lates: A great Skye Winter Climbing Festival Mike, thanks to everyone who went, what a meet.
OP Mike Lates 23 Jan 2013
 Steve Perry 23 Jan 2013
In reply to Mike Lates:
> (In reply to Steve Perry) Saturday must have been the busiest days of Cuillin winter climbing on record (25 plus climbers).

There were 6 people in Coire a'Ghrunnda!
 Nathan Adam 26 Jan 2013
In reply to Mike Lates: A good weekend had by all. Cheers again for organising it Mike, although i managed to put various holes in the back of my belay jacket on the Saturday ha !

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...