UKC

climbing buddy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
stucuthbertson01 23 Jan 2013
Hi i am looking to build my lead climbing skills I had a fall a number of years ago. I recently did a course to help myself confidence and skill and i need help with find a climbing buddy. I am based in the lakes

thanks stu
 Scott Quinn 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01:

If I were you i'd try posting this in "lifts & partners" and maybe fill in the info on your profile!
where abouts in the lakes are you? I'm always looking for new people to climb with (Y)

redsonja 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: im in the lakes too. i used to climb quite hard but the last few years i have been munro bagging so lost a lot of confidence. im very safe though. where in the lakes are you?
 Tradical 28 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: I'm in Ulverston, South Lakes. Always up for a climb.
 Tom W 31 Jan 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01:

Stu, drop me a text anytime you want to get out.

Tommy, I'll reply to that message you sent ages ago!

Anyone else, I am based in Ulverston and work shifts so message me if you'd like to get out. Keen for trad, sport, indoors and winter / alpine. Or coffee / beer!
 Tradical 08 Feb 2013
In reply to Tom W: Beer in Ulverston tomorrow (today, technically - Friday) C'MON! Let's get sorted other Tom! Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed are all free nights for me from now. Anyone else in Ulv/south Lakes? I'm up Kendal wall with people Tue/Thurs if anyone else is about. Keen to get out on trad. Sorry for the post hijack.
 osheye 11 Feb 2013
In reply to stucuthbertson01: more profile info.....?....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...