UKC

Powerstretch pants £5 bargain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jamie Hageman 28 Jan 2013
I've bought a fair bit of North Cape branded stuff in the last couple of weeks at silly prices from Daleswear.co.uk Their Powerstretch pants are perfectly good (a little thinner than RAB/Lowe Alpine etc), and for only £5 a pair are a real bargain. Only L and XL left (I bought the last mediums, sorry!) but thought folk on here might be interested. Here's the link - http://www.daleswear.co.uk/?action=shop.category&brand=north-cape

Cheers, Jamie
 Matt Buchanan 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman:

Thanks for the heads up mate - ordered a couple of pairs. Bargain!
OP Jamie Hageman 28 Jan 2013
In reply to BofA Matt: Good on ya. I'm wearing my North Cape Polartec Windbloc fleece pants as I type - amazing value at £5 reduced from £80! That's 94% off! They seem to have run out of those, but they've got plenty of Powerstretch pants in stock it seems.
The £3 zip neck fleeces are ok, but very basic.
 tehmarks 28 Jan 2013

I feel like I'm being punished for being a skinny git, as they only seem to have large in stock...

Robert Durran 28 Jan 2013

Just got the last two XL. A bit gutted I bought three at £20 each last wek though.....
 cuppatea 28 Jan 2013

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 2 pairs.
 Brass Nipples 28 Jan 2013

Me too - bargain - thanks

I've bought quite a bit of the old North Cape stuff from Daleswear, but it's a good spot to notice that they've knocked the prices down to even sillier levels.

The RhovylTherm base layers are nice for winter, and the balaclava is good but basic, but for £2, hard to refuse. I think I paid the princely sum of £5...
 Jamie B 29 Jan 2013
Darn, missed it. Anyone else distributing ridiculously cheap powerstretch?
 iksander 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: Picked up a pair, thanks for the tip
 thedatastream 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: Good spot, cheers
 Darkskys 30 Jan 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: just had a pair of the delivered...amazing pants
 Milesy 30 Jan 2013
Just got a pair. Thanks.
cap'nChino 30 Jan 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: Best of all you can buy through Amazon. While I disagree with their tax dodging, they sure do make ordering online easy.
 Matt Buchanan 01 Feb 2013

Hey Jamie,

They arrived today - brilliant for £5!

Thanks again,
Matt
 wilkesley 01 Feb 2013
In reply to BofA Matt:

Yes indeedy. I thought them such a bargain I ordered 2 pairs, but other family members have already stolen them!
 efrance24234 02 Feb 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: mine came yesterday thanks!
 bms 02 Feb 2013
In reply to Jamie Hageman: Mine arrived this morning. Rare to find a bargain in my size. Thanks!
 Milesy 10 Feb 2013
I wore just these on the walk in to Udlaidh on Friday and they were roasting. I ended up having to roll them up to my knees.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...