UKC

Ailefroide guidebook

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Frogger 29 Jan 2013

Does anyone know where I can order a copy of Escalades Autour d'Ailefroide 2010?

I've been searching the web, and found one place selling it for under 11 euros, but their delivery cost is another 17 euros on top!

Any suggestions much appreciated

Cheers
 Sheffield Sam 29 Jan 2013
Needlesports do the one that not only covers Alferoide but the surrounding areas too. The cover of the Alferoide valley is pretty extensive though. Could be worth a look? Could even be a better bet incase you get bored of the granite slabs!
 Sheffield Sam 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Frogger:

http://www.needlesports.com/Catalogue/Books-Maps-DVDs/Foreign-Climbing-Guid...

I've got the previous edition by the look if it, not this one.
 sihills 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Frogger: if your definately going... buy the guide book when you arrive and support the local shop!
In reply to Frogger:

Would recommend the one in the post from needle sport or buy it local when you get there? It not only covers Ailefroide but lots of other great cragging in the area,

I live 20 min down the valley from Ailefroide so if you won’t any help or info get in touch
 Martin Haworth 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Frogger: I can lend you a copy of both guides until you get out there. I can recommend some routes and crags as well.
I go to Sheffield and the Peak regularly so get in touch by email.
Frogger 29 Jan 2013
In reply to Martin Haworth:

Hi all.. Thanks for the info, very useful. I'd like to support the local shops so that might be my preference.

Martin - that's a kind offer, thanks. I'm also regularly in the Peak, will message you.

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...