UKC

Sending parcel overseas?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BigBrother 03 Feb 2013
I have been contacted by someone in Italy who is interested in bidding on an item I am selling on ebay. Packaged it will be about 60x40x10cm and weigh 3-4kg. I have quickly checked Interparcel but has anyone got any recommendations for a reasonably priced reliable courier to Europe?

thanks
 Oli_31 03 Feb 2013
In reply to BigBrother: Don't underestimate how expensive it can be, a similar parcel going to Germany cost me over £60 via the post office (although i'll admit to not shopping around). My advice would be to give them the weight and dimensions and get them to sort it
In reply to BigBrother: Go on parcel2go on the web and you can type in your dimensions, weight and delivery destination and it will come up with several different prices from different carriers for you.
In reply to BigBrother: Just checked for you and for your size and weight the cheapest option seems to be ups at just over £20.00. Don't use the post office as they will rob you blind for anything over a couple of kilos.
 Warner 03 Feb 2013
In reply to BigBrother:
www.parcelbroker.co.uk said £17.64 + VAT
 Siward 03 Feb 2013
In reply to BigBrother: I have used Interparcel on two occasions with no problems. They essentially contract the big firms to do the delivery. Cheap and plenty of options re insurance and the like.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...