UKC

Mt. Neverest Challenge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
We are raising money for two children’s charities KIDS, Claire House Children's Hospice and Mountain Rescue England and Wales.
Please sponsor us at www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/Mt.Neverest

The Challenge (June 08th – 09th)
The challenge involves two climbers: Mariusz 'Mario' Grabinski and Danny Kennedy. Climbing the height of Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain at 8,848m by completing 738 repetitions on a 12m indoor climbing wall. All in less than 20 hours. The team will be taking on the challenge at Awesome Walls Liverpool. There will be supported by a number of fundraising activities including boulder challenges and competitions, climbing tutorials for the novice, gift raffles and many more!! So get yourself down there for those days and join the fun!! Thanks everyone, be kind and be well
Feel Free to invite your friends Thnx.
 henwardian 07 Feb 2013
In reply to Mario Grabinski: This lacks realism. I suggest wearing corsets so you can only inflate your lungs half way to simulate the lack of oxygen up there.
 StuMsg 07 Feb 2013
In reply to Mario Grabinski:
Is the wall actualy 13m? because (being pedantic) when you climb a 12m wall your waist starts at about 1m and finishes at 12m (at best) so your body only climbs 11m. 8,848 / 11 = 804 reps.

Good luck with your fundraising.
 Rampikino 07 Feb 2013
In reply to StuMsg:

I keep telling him Stu, I keep telling him! But will he listen?

Mario - I have contacted you seperately.

p.s Best of luck
I will listen gus depends on guiness book record might do 804 Thnx Matt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...