UKC

Boudering videos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
gwell 08 Feb 2013
Love to see some more bouldering videos. Post yours here to. youtube.com/watch?v=0Plc3U1UgLU&
 cranc 09 Feb 2013
In reply to gwell: what a crap video. There are several minutes of my life that I won't get back
 Flinticus 12 Feb 2013
In reply to cranc:
Sorry, where was the bouldering? At least you were having fun.
 Elrond 12 Feb 2013
In reply to gwell:

That wasn't bouldering..

If you want some decent bouldering just search any of the big names like Daniel Woods, Paul Robinson, Dave Graham, Adam Ondra, Chris Sharma etc.. into youtube.
 alx 24 Feb 2013
In reply to gwell: I almost soiled myself with laughter watching your video.

Check out this selection of Rocklands bouldering videos and a selection of cheesy music

Straight Out Of Africa - feature length Rocklands bouldering video (Cheesey Music!)
vimeo.com/33128033

Like It, Love It - Ethan Pringle in the Rocklands (Awesome video)
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/climbing-videos/watch/it-love-it

Vivid Landscapes - Melissa Le Neve in the Rocklands (Really very good!!)
vimeo.com/50341218

Tomorrow I Will Be Gone - English hardcore crew of boulderers descend on the Rocklands - well filmed, good climbers and nice music.
vimeo.com/31326082

Only Prime Conditions - More Rocklands
vimeo.com/29726065
 Franco Cookson 24 Feb 2013
In reply to gwell:

Posted this the other day, but got no response. I think it's absolutely beautiful.

vimeo.com/30454352
 Fraser 24 Feb 2013
In reply to Franco Cookson:

Sorry, ditched it after a minute or so. Dull.
 Franco Cookson 24 Feb 2013
In reply to Fraser:

It must be sad to lead a life that's so fast-paced that you can't spare a few minutes to watch a relaxing video. You don't even seem capable of putting subjects in your sentences man!

And don't apologise to me. It's not my video, I just liked it.
 Niels 24 Feb 2013
In reply to gwell:
Carrying on with the Rocklands theme above;
"No Sweat"
vimeo.com/47555959
 alx 24 Feb 2013
In reply to Niels:
That's a cool video, some problems I have not seen before.

The training is calling me, more excited than ever.
 Fraser 25 Feb 2013
> (In reply to Fraser)
>
> It must be sad to lead a life that's so fast-paced that you can't spare a few minutes to watch a relaxing video.

I would agree there. But a video can be interesting without it being fast paced, hence my comment. In this instance, it just didn't do it for me. it might have been poor editing, perhaps not.

> You don't even seem capable of putting subjects in your sentences man!

Yet still you understood it. Job done.

> And don't apologise to me. It's not my video, I just liked it.

Fair enough, I did't really, but I'll maybe go back and pick up where I left off to see if it importes.

Fraser 25 Feb 2013
In reply to Fraser:

...to see if it improves.
 Fraser 25 Feb 2013

Okay, I watched it to 8 minutes or so and things hadn't improved from my first viewing. It's badly shot, badly edited and at a low resolution. Maybe the problems are good, I've no idea and I certainly couldn't tell from the footage on display.

In this day and age, there's so much really decent bouldering footage online of a much higher quality (this is just my opinion of course, I appreciate that), that I felt this was a really poor attempt. I'm really not sure what you liked about it or why you felt it was so good.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...