UKC

Private training wall near Alfreton?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MNA123 10 Feb 2013
Hello,

I'm just wondering if there is a private training wall anywhere in the Alfreton area that will accept new members? I know there are a few dotted around the UK, some are very hush hush some not so. If there is one i would be very interested in joining if there is space in the syndicate. I know i have the Works, Wirksworth Wall and Notts climbing centre only 30 mins drive away but factoring petrol and entrance fee you're talking £15 per trip!!! Therefore a more local option would be much more friendly on my wallet. Any info greatly appreciated.
OP MNA123 10 Feb 2013
In reply to Adam Moroz:

Whoops forgot to add that's Alfreton, Derbyshire just south of Chesterfield in the Midlands.
 JSA 10 Feb 2013
In reply to Adam Moroz:

Have you posted on the Board Share forum on the other channel? You may have better luck there.
OP MNA123 10 Feb 2013
In reply to JSA:
> (In reply to Adam Moroz)
>
> Have you posted on the Board Share forum on the other channel? You may have better luck there.

Yes mate I've posted on the 'diet, training and injuries' forum on the other channel.
 browndog33 10 Feb 2013
In reply to Adam Moroz: I live between Alfreton and Riply, I can't help you with your request as such but I'm a carpeter so if you want a wall building let me know!
Mark.
 browndog33 10 Feb 2013
In reply to browndog33: Should read; Ripley and carpenter..
OP MNA123 10 Feb 2013
In reply to browndog33: Thanks for the offer mate but i don't have the space or funds to get a wall built.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...