UKC

Celtic 0:2 down

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 12 Feb 2013
just gone 2 down....ref useless, Celtic all over them but no clear chances, Juventus defending well..
In reply to abr1966: Tie over 3-0 down now
In reply to Graeme Alderson: Disgaree about the ref though. Generally good except for the bollocks going on inside the box - mainly the Juve box.
OP abr1966 12 Feb 2013
In reply to Graeme Alderson: I know as soon as id posted they'd scored again....think the ref is missing a fair bit of professional low level fouls in the box..
In reply to abr1966: Unfortunately the ref is not the only one who is useless inside the Juve box, Celtic seem to be as well.
 Enty 12 Feb 2013
In reply to Graeme Alderson:

What's the point of having a fifth official on the touch line if they are missing it all too?

E
Removed User 12 Feb 2013
In reply to abr1966:

I see Neil Lennon was his usual gracious self:

Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "The scoreline flatters Juventus. For 70-odd minutes we were by far the better side but you can't give away sloppy goals. We took a gamble on Efe Ambrose but he was poor for the first goal and he missed a great chance to equalise. We switched off for the second and third goals."

On the pushing and pulling at corners: "I'd like to ask the referee is the game different in Spain and Italy? Every time my player moved in the area it was a foul. We played Juventus 12 years ago and Chris Sutton won a penalty for the same thing.

"We need a miracle now. That's the harsh reality of Champions League football."

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...