UKC

9 Climbers in need of a place to stay in Sheffield

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bubba Waddy 13 Feb 2013
Hi there! My name is Alex and i am trying to find a place to stay for 9 of us from University of Kent. We are coming to Sheffield to take part in a bouldering competition for our club and need a place to stay for the friday and possibly the Saturday night (if we can get some long missed time on the great Peaks grit!). I know there are a lot of us but it would be ace if someone could help us out.

Cheers
Alex
 Liam Brown 13 Feb 2013
In reply to Bubba Waddy:

Date?
 MartinPL 13 Feb 2013
In reply to Bubba Waddy:

hi

try to post at couchsurfing website, I'm pretty sure that someone will help you. I can't at the moment, but if the comp date is after 10-15th of march so maybe then...I'm moving to new house

good luck !
 k_os 13 Feb 2013
In reply to Bubba Waddy: if its this weekend, you might be in luck with the fulwood scout group hut, cheap as chips, close to the grit. http://www.142group.net/hut/hutinfo.htm#Bookings
In reply to Liam Brown: Weekend after this probably as Saturday 23rd is the national student champs at The Works
OP Bubba Waddy 14 Feb 2013
In reply to Graeme Alderson: Yeah it is sorry was writing two message at the same a forgot the date in this one it's the 23 rd.
OP Bubba Waddy 14 Feb 2013
In reply to MartinPL: I have done thanks, good luck with the move
 ross Kent 14 Feb 2013
In reply to Bubba Waddy:
Hi,

I am in the University of Exeter Climbing Club. I am guessing that the comp you are in Sheffield for is BUCS? We are sending a team up as well and will they will be staying in the scout hut in Hathersage, there will be a dozen or so of us up there, some for BUCS and some for some grit, probably at The Plantation or Burbage. The scout has room for roughly 25 people so if you wanted to join us let me know and I will check with everyone else. Im sure you would be more than welcome.
andrew breckill 15 Feb 2013
In reply to Bubba Waddy: You can call me Al, its Peak.
OP Bubba Waddy 19 Feb 2013
In reply to ross Kent: That would be ace! We are competing in the afternoon on Saturday and need a place for 3 of us on the Friday night. Then the rest, another 5 be wil coming on sat and we were hoping for a Sunday on grit as well, if this is ok for you it would be great.

Thanks
Alex

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...