UKC

SCARPA SKOOKUM THERMO BRAND-NEW size 280

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
cralpito 18 Feb 2013
premier post photo
Scarpa Skookum Thermo. Brand-new in the box with all labels and bits (2 pairs of tongues, 2 pair of inner soles, key/spanner & all labels). I will include the receipt for £480 in case needed for Scarpa warranties.
SELLING FOR £400 ono.
Wrong size for me.
Collection from Aviemore area or I can arrange post for about £20-25.

The Skookum is a perfect combination of technology and innovation. Perfect for the new breed of freeride-inclined ski tourers. Extraordinary walking qualities and lightness for a minimum energy expenditure. The bi-injected cuff improves lightness and sensitivity and matches perfectly with the anatomy of the foot, creating a perfect fit for the most sensitive feeling and the best power transmission to the ski. Four ergonomic aluminium buckles, a booster strap and interchangeable tongues guarantee more responsiveness downhill in any conditions. The Scarpa® Active sole, in two different rubber compounds and different tread designs give the maximum grip on any terrain. The sole also has inserts compatible with Dynafit style TLT bindings. Alpine touring meets King Kong, charge without question, climb without complaint.
See more info at: http://www.scarpa.co.uk/ski/skookum/

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...