/ Patagonia Northwall Jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L.A. on 24 Feb 2013
Im selling a Patagonia Northwall Jacket in Large, Colour is Fennel (bright
green)This is the current(and much better) version of the Mixmaster/Stretch Speed Ascent. Its in absolutely immaculate condition as its only been worn twice
for local walks
Im selling it for £170 incl P+P(they are £340 rrp. Cheapest Ive seen is
£210 at Snow + Rock but only if you want XL )
This is the jacket and the colour
A glowing Coldthistle review

The Blurb..
The Patagonia Men’s Northwall Jacket is an incredible performance soft shell that provides complete protection in all but the most severe conditions. Geared for mountain enthusiasts with a taste for the extreme, the Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric is highly water resistant, breathable and is 99% windproof, allowing the remaining 1% to circulate through the fabric to aid moisture transfer. Super-flexible stretch and Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves give you an excellent range of movement that allows fantastic overhead mobility. The 2-way adjustable hood is helmet compatible and well-placed pockets ensure that your pack and harness won’t prevent access to those essential items.

Fabric: 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior
Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces bulk and weight
Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
Touch Point System™ in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
Weight: 731 g

L.A. on 27 Feb 2013
In reply to L.A.: or sensible offer
L.A. on 04 Mar 2013
In reply to L.A.: bump for the Monday readers
L.A. on 04 Mar 2013
In reply to L.A.: and a bump for the evening clientele.
L.A. on 12 Mar 2013
In reply to L.A.:£150 includes P+P ?
L.A. on 06 Apr 2013
In reply to L.A.: bump
L.A. on 13 May 2013
In reply to L.A.: boing

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.