UKC

Trad Climbing Partners needed Cambridge/ East Anglia/ London

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Theo2291 05 Mar 2013
I live in Cambridge have been climbing trad for a while confidently leading HS, but intend to build up to VS / HVS territory , unfortunately the climbers that I used to train with are now at various Universities and I do not own transport. I intend to do as much climbing as possible over the next few months (especially over the Easter holidays). I am already a member of CUMC and am about to sign up with CCCC (the two major climbing clubs in Cambridge), in addition to trips with these clubs, I really want to do as much climbing as possible, even midweek if anyone is available. So if anyone lives in the East of England, regularly drives to Crags and has a spare seat in the car, I would be happy to pay towards petrol costs, even if there are any London climbers, I would probably be happy to take the train down.

Thanks, Theo
 GrahamD 05 Mar 2013
In reply to Theo2291:

Hi Theo, the CCCC members regularly head off to the Peak on weekends (I was in the peak on Sunday whilst the official trip was up in Avimore)and Wednesday there are folks heading either to the KK wall in cambridge or Harlow (for leading). Mid week is more problematic - I think pretty much everyone in the club is working in the week. Have you been along on a Wednesday yet ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...