UKC

Cams/nuts/slings/Haglofs/ME etc for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 crustypunkuk 05 Mar 2013
Hey all,
I have some gear that is surplus to requirements so is up for sale. Prices include postage and pics can be provided on request.

Wild Country Helium Friends size 0.5, 1, 1.5, 3- all brand new and totally unused
£35 each

Wild Country Tech Friends size 2 and 3.5- both only placed a couple of times and in excellent condition
Size 2 £23 size 3.5 £27

Wild Country VC Pro2 Belay device- brand new and unused
£12

Wild Country 60cm 16mm sling- brand new and unused
£3.50

DMM Alpine Bod harness size XL- used a handful of times but in excellent condition
£15

Black Diamond anodized stoppers in sizes 4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13- all well scratched from placements but no damage and never fallen on them.
£36

DMM/Wild Country quickdraws 4 short and 1 medium length- barely used and in great condition.
£28

Prohands Gripmaster heavy tension hand exerciser- basically new as i used it once
£7

2 Tendon 60cm slings- brand new and unused
£6
2 Tendon 120cm slings- brand new and unused
£9

Mountain Equipment Tech Tee baselayer size XL in red- never worn
£10

Haglofs Eryx softshell jacket size XL in orange- worn approx. 10 times. Cost £240 but yours for £115
OP crustypunkuk 05 Mar 2013
In reply to crustypunkuk:
Wild Country 60cm sling now sold.
 Rmb1 06 Mar 2013

yhm
 SFrancis 06 Mar 2013
In reply to crustypunkuk: Hi I'll take the 4 tendon slings and the wildcountry tech friend 2. Send me your paypal details and I'll transfer the money.
OP crustypunkuk 06 Mar 2013
Black Diamond nuts now sold.
Tech Friend 2 and all slings now sold.
 timofy 06 Mar 2013
Hi I'll take the stoppers if they're still going.
In reply to timofy: Sorry, they are gone.
OP crustypunkuk 07 Mar 2013
In reply to crustypunkuk: Updated list of what's still available:

Wild Country Helium Friends size 0.5, 1, 1.5, 3- all brand new and totally unused
£35 each

Wild Country Tech Friend size 3.5- only placed a couple of times and in excellent condition
£25

£12

DMM Alpine Bod harness size XL- used a handful of times but in excellent condition
£15

DMM/Wild Country quickdraws 4 short and 1 medium length- barely used and in great condition.
£28

Prohands Gripmaster heavy tension hand exerciser- basically new as i used it once
£7

Mountain Equipment crux Tee baselayer size XL in red- never worn
£10

Haglofs Eryx softshell jacket size XL in orange- worn approx. 10 times. Cost £240 but yours for £110
 SFrancis 08 Mar 2013
In reply to crustypunkuk: yhm re helium friends 1 & 3
OP crustypunkuk 08 Mar 2013
In reply to SFrancis:
Helium Friends 1 and 3 now sold.
In reply to crustypunkuk: Mountain equipment tee now sold.

Wild Country Helium Friends size 0.5 and 1.5, - both brand new and totally unused
£35 each or both for £65

Wild Country Tech Friend size 3.5- only placed a couple of times and in excellent condition
£23

£10

£12

DMM/Wild Country quickdraws 4 short and 1 medium length. mix of wc heliums, dmm prowires and dmm spectre krabs- barely used and in great condition.
£26

£6

Haglofs Eryx softshell jacket size XL in orange- worn approx. 10 times. Cost £240 but yours for £110
OP crustypunkuk 10 Mar 2013
Will also accept sensible offers.
OP crustypunkuk 11 Mar 2013
Friend 3.5 now sold.
 scoth 12 Mar 2013
In reply to crustypunkuk: Hi, I will take the 0.5 Friend off you. How do you want payment.

cheers

Scott
OP crustypunkuk 12 Mar 2013
In reply to herrettscott:
0.5 Helium Friend now sold.
Accepting offers on last few items.
OP crustypunkuk 12 Mar 2013

Wild Country Helium Friend 1.5- brand new and totally unused
£30

£10

£10

DMM/Wild Country quickdraws 4 short and 1 medium length. mix of wc heliums, dmm prowires and dmm spectre krabs- barely used and in great condition.
£25

£6

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...