UKC

Replacement footbeds for Scarpa Freney XT's

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stewieb 09 Mar 2013
I would like to replace the footbeds in my pair of Scarpa Freney XT's and wondered if anyone had any recommendations? I could do with an extra mm or two at the heel but certainly don't want the front to be a any thicker than the original.

Given that most need to be trimmed to size slightly it could be an expensive mistake if I order the wrong pair!

Thanks.
Flat4matt 09 Mar 2013
In reply to stewieb:

I was after a pair for mine but didnt really fancy paying 30quid for those superfeet jobbies just for my winter boots. I then had a light bulb moment and decided to use my custom ski boot footbeds and they work a treat! So.if youve got any of those they may work??!
In reply to stewieb: Superfeet I hsve found to be grerat - shop around to get a bargain, but given that a winter day is hard on the feet, I think it is worth splashing out on. £25 seems worth paying for comfort for long hours in winter.
andic 09 Mar 2013
In reply to stewieb:

I have green super feet in mine. Just use the originals as a template and cut the excess off, however it is worth going to a shop and trying them on the deck because bigger sizes have bigger arches and you can obviously buy a larger size and still trim them down if you have high arches (for example).
 LucaC 09 Mar 2013
In reply to stewieb: +1 for superfeet in winter boots. Quite why anyone would quibble over putting £30 quality insoles in a £200 pair of boots in beyond me.
 Cameron94 09 Mar 2013
In reply to stewieb: I use the black superfeet in my boots, I have insoles in all of my footwear due to fallen arches and the black ones work best in my boots but not in my casual shoes. If you can I would go and try them first.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...