UKC

Women's Vapour V - anyone got a pair?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Bright 10 Mar 2013
Does anyone know if the sizing is roughly equivalent to the men's version?

Or how does the size relate to LVs/Katanas/Miuras etc or other shoes that shops actually stock?

Girlfriend's looking to get a pair but won't get a chance to try them on first so any help on equivalent sizings would be useful!
 krasavenko 10 Mar 2013
In reply to Ed Brighteldman: Men's are quite a bit bigger I found and so is the lace version. My Vapor V's are 37, comparable Katana/Muira lace size would be 36 in my opinion. UK4.5 in 5.10 mostly (but never actuall buy 5.10 myself, just tried them on)
OP Ed Bright 11 Mar 2013
In reply to krasavenko:

Excellent, thank you!

Any other owners out there?
kingofthering 12 Mar 2013
In reply to krasavenko:
> (In reply to Ed Feldman) Men's are quite a bit bigger I found and so is the lace version. My Vapor V's are 37, comparable Katana/Muira lace size would be 36 in my opinion. UK4.5 in 5.10 mostly (but never actuall buy 5.10 myself, just tried them on)

I second the part with the one Size down from La SPortivas and also that the Vapor Lace Up comes a half size bigger.
But i never noticed a difference in size (lenght wise) between Vapor V Men and Women. The Wmn version is a slight bit slimmer in the forefoot and has a shallower heelcup. But they both fit me well in the same size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...