UKC

Bask Kahn Tengri High Altitude Down Jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
climberchrise1 12 Mar 2013
premier post photo
BASK KHAN TENGRI DOWN JACKET FOR SALE
Price: £200
RETAILS at £350
AS NEW
I bought this jacket for a trek to K2 a few years ago. I took it with me but it never got cold enough to wear it so it came back unused. I have now resigned myself to the fact I will never get to go anywhere cold enough to require it so its time to find it a new home.
Made by redundant rocket scientists in Russia this is the very best down jacket available.
BASK say "The most prominent and popular down jacket in the Bask collection specially designed for high-altitude climbing. The jacket is constantly improved and modified according to the requirements of sportsmen. Has been used in a multitude of expeditions to all the 8 thousand meters peaks of the globe and on countless expeditions to both poles."
Pertex Endurance and Resist DT Extreme fabrics
White goose down, 16oz. Fill Power 780+
Weight 49oz
Size large/extra large.
Blue and black
see www.bask.info/ for full information.
Phone Chris on 07977 930838 for further info

I also have a BASK VALDEZ V2 Thinsulate light loft jacket for sale.
Price: £150
RETAILS at £250
AS NEW
Another Jacket bought for a family member for trek to K2 a few years ago. It did not fit so never even got to go. I think I wore it once to the pub but is as new.
BASK say "One of the most popular BASK jackets, was highly rated by climbers and travelers in their expeditions to Himalayas and Patagonia, Alaska, the North and the South Poles. Due to its features and special cut the VALDEZ jacket provides comfort in any situation."
Again its a high altitude jacket tempreture rated to -25C, Used extensively on Artic Expeditions and on 8000 metre + peaks
Pertex Endurance and Resist DT Extreme fabrics
Thinsulate LiteLoft Insulation
Weight, 1.2kg
Size large/extra large.
Blue and black
see www.bask.info/ for full information.
Phone Chris on 07977 930838 for further info

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...