UKC

NEWS: UKC/UKH Readership Survey 2013 - New Prize Added!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 13 Mar 2013
UKC/UKH Readership Survey new prize - Alpkit in montage, 3 kbFor our Readership Survey we now have a great new prize of a trip to Alpkit in Nottingham to make your own bouldering pad. This is in addition to the £1200 of other great prizes on offer.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67898
 Andy Say 13 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:
Couldn't find Gelert on the brands list; I tend to buy quite a lot of their kit!
 clement 13 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:
The Alpkit prize looks so good. It's an innovative prize, much more interactive than just getting gear
 Simon Caldwell 13 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:
Can I switch my survey from the climbing section to the walking section
 ebygomm 13 Mar 2013
In reply to UKC News:

> but you'll be responsible for getting to Alpkit (Nottingham) under your own steam.

With this is mind it might be worth pointing out that Alpkit are not in Nottingham itself
 TomBaker 14 Mar 2013
In reply to ebygomm: With this at the end i'm interested to see how winners are selected.

UKC Readership Survey
Thank you very much for your time and effort in completing this questionnaire.
No reference to your IP address, user profile or email address has been recorded with the survey.

Jack Geldard 14 Mar 2013
In reply to TomBaker: Hi,

From our original announcement:

"The readership survey is completely anonymous - just fill in the form and hit submit, it's all done online and no reference to your email address or IP address will be recorded. Your User Profile will be marked with an indicator for us showing that you have completed the survey but there is no connection between the User Profile and any particular set of responses."

Thanks,

Jack
In reply to UKC News: Any chance of adding a place to put comments about the survey. there were a few questions that I found a bit vague and some options could have done with re wording.
Alpjim 25 Mar 2013
In reply to ebygomm: We should be able to arrange a pick up from Nottingham or Derby city centres. The closest station to us is Langley Mill which is on the Manchester - Chesterfield -Nottingham main line.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...