UKC

climbing and touring in pyraneese

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ford23 20 Mar 2013
Me and a friend are going Touring and climbing in the Pyraneese for the next two weeks, I live inbetween St Girons and St Gaudens so thats where we will be centered although planning on spending few days around gavarnie. Can anyone recomend good areas and routes ect for either touring or mountaineering, and any experience of conditions at the moment?
thanks
 Alfrede 24 Mar 2013
In reply to sethmford: Hi Seth. Cant do anything next few weeks as tied to work but I live and climb near you and am often looking for a partner to climb. Based in Quillan south of Carcassonne. If you are looking for a partner some time write alfredorob2@yahoo.es. Hope you enjoy your trip - no shortage of snow and ice this year at least!
 Pyreneenemec 25 Mar 2013
In reply to sethmford:

You could start by making an effort to spell PYRENEES corerectly - Pyrénées !
In reply to Pyreneenemec:

Got there before me - lol!
 Joe G 25 Mar 2013
In reply to Pyreneenemec:

And me... It's not about spelling snobbery, it's the fact that useful information on forum threads won't show up on future searches if the correct spelling isn't used. Anyway, rant over, have a good holiday.
 Arbu 25 Mar 2013
In reply to sethmford: Might be better to go skiing at the moment: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g315773-r10016113-Pas_de_la_Ca... You'll be in good company at least.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...