UKC

Evolv Climbing shoes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fluvial 22 Mar 2013
Hi

Quick question

Does anyone know what the fit of the Evolv boots are all similarly sized for instance if I had a pair of Defy's size 9 would I fit into Shamen's size 9 etc?

Cheers
 Cameron94 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Fluvial: You would have to take the aggressive profile of the shoe into account so I would probably say the more technical shoes will feel tighter even in the same size.

Is there no way for you to try them on?
 Jon Stewart 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Fluvial:

My experience is that Defys and Bandits fit me in the same size, but the really aggressive toe-down ones (Talon maybe?) were far too small and I sold them.

So I would do your best to try them on.
 Adam Lincoln 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Fluvial:

For me, i am a street shoe 7.5 and my Shamans are 7.5.
 mrchewy 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Fluvial: Ben Bransby told me to go a size up from my Bandits when he came to Pinnacle with a load of shoes to try.
OP Fluvial 22 Mar 2013
In reply to Jon Stewart:

There was a pair came up for sale so was wondering and couldn't try them on - I thout they might be a bit tighter so probably give them a miss. Cheers for the advice .
 neuromancer 27 Mar 2013
In reply to Fluvial:

I would say bandits are a quarter size tighter than defys, and about similar to shamans, though the aggressive profile, downturn and sharper toe may make them feel smaller. If you cant get the same size on in shamans as you can bandits, find another shoe (e.g. instincts, arrowheads e.t.c)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...