UKC

FS: Various women's gear and other bits and bobs!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Bryan W 24 Mar 2013
Various items for sale, mostly women's. Items are as follow:

Five Ten Camp Four shoes, size 5 - Very good condition, have hardly worn £55

Scarpa Zen shoes, Size 5 - good condition, loads of wear in these, not worn very much but due to the lighter colour of them, they show up the dirt a little more, but bottom tread is almost like new. - £40

La Sportiva Wildcat trail running shoe, Size 5 - Good condition, plenty of life left in them, worn a bit on top (i.e being white they look used more than what they have been, loads of tread left) - £25

Rab Baltoro Guide Softshell Jacket, Size 10 - Very good condition, no obvious signs of wear and no marks. Sad sale for such an excellent jacket, but must raise funds! - £60

Wild Country 360 helmet, Red, Size 2 (53-61cm) new - never worn but no box. - £30

Montane Spectre eVent Pants - Size Small (30''), Short leg (29'') - New, never been worn, these are supposed to be men's fit but are also ideal for a woman - £65

Prana womens purple beanie, knitted design, quite a small fit. Hardly worn, no faults - £5

Mammut womens blue stripe beanie, coarse knit with trendy blue stripe design, small fit, good condition, no faults - £5

If you require any images of whats on sale, please just email me and i'll try and email over some as quickly as possible!

Cheers!

OP Bryan W 25 Mar 2013
In reply to Bryan W:

Forgot to add ONO offers are excepted!
 manxclare 26 Mar 2013
In reply to Bryan W:

hi , can you send pics of

Montane Spectre eVent Pants -

Prana womens purple beanie,

Mammut womens blue stripe beanie,

ta
 Adam Hughes 28 Mar 2013
In reply to Bryan W: Hi, are the braces removable or fixed? Really interested in these
 Peris Roberts 30 Mar 2013
In reply to Bryan W:
Can you send a photo of the spectres event pants.

Many thanks
 cazamunga 30 Mar 2013
In reply to Bryan W: hi i would be interested in your helmet. Is ir still available. Thsnks caz
izo 05 Apr 2013
In reply to Bryan W:
hi there, is your softshell still available?
thanks,

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...